Table of Contents
Chronic Inflammation – How to Reduce Inflammation
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease that causes chronic inflammation in the stomach. It is characterized by abdominal pain and diarrhoea. It is a disease that causes ulcer in the outer area of rectum and colon. It is a disease that than occur at any age but it is observed that it mainly start within the age of 15 to 30. This disease affects the inner lining of the large intestine that can also be called as colon and rectum. End part of colon is called as rectum and is adjacent to the anus. People suffering from ulcerative colitis, inflammation of the inner lining of the colon and ulcers can lead to rectal bleeding, abdominal pain and diarrhoea.
Doctors and health care professionals are of the view that the causes for ulcerative colitis are unknown. People suffer from this disease have problem with immune system. But there are certain food and stress that can trigger symptoms but they do not cause this disease. This disease can include a family history of ulcerative colitis.
The symptoms of this disease can vary from person to person. Some people have mild and more severe symptoms of this disease. The symptoms of Ulcerative colitis includes Skin lumps or ulcers, Abdominal pain, vomiting, cramping, Nausea, Abdominal sounds, Mouth sores, Blood and pus in the stools, ulcers, Diarrhoea, Joint pain, Fever, Gastrointestinal bleeding, Tenesmus (rectal pain) and Weight loss. Another main symptom is that children’s growth may slow.
It is a serious disease that people are suffering from, nowadays. Various medicines are available in the medical store for the treatment.
Among all medicines available in the market Asacol is considered to be the most trusted and recommended by the doctor for the treatment of Ulcerative colitis. It is a prescription medicine and should be used as prescribed by the doctor. Before using Asacol medicine you should know some important information about the medicine. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it or to its ingredients. Before taking Asacol inform your doctor if you are patient of liver disease, kidney disease or having history of heart attack.
Asacol is a medicine which is available in the form of tablet and can be available by both brand and generic name. Take this medicine with a full glass of water, with or without food. Take the medicine as prescribes and the suggested dose according to that. Do not increase or decrease the dose of the medicine on your own as it may lead to serious side effect.
Inform your doctor or health care professional if you are taking any prescription non prescription and herbal medicine, to avoid interaction. One important think that should be known to the person who is taking this medicine is that use of Asacol in pregnant and breast feeding mother may harm the health of unborn baby or nursed child. Store this medicine at room temperature, in dry place away from light heat and moisture. Keep this medicine away from the reach of the children and pet.
How can I tell my body is overcome with inflammation?
Joint pain is one of the most important symptoms of Arthritis. Usually, it affects one or almost every joints. Almost every part of the world is suffering from the problem of joint pain. It is related with the symptoms not with any disease. Especially for the aged people, joint stiffness has become part and partial of their life. It may also be defined as the inflammation and it is also famous by the name of bursitis.
Some of the main causes of this problem are:
- Inflammation of the bursa which is known as bursitis.
- Another cause of the joint pain is the arthritis which is known by the inflammation of the joint.
- Injury to the joint
- Due to excessive straining of the joint.
- Also due to inflammation of the tendons which supports the joint and called as tendinitis.
The problem of joint stiffness can be easily treated with the help of home remedies for joint pain. There are so many home remedies for joint stiffness. You can try any of these which suit you the best. If with the home remedies for joint stiffness is not effective to you then you can go for medical treatment.
Some of the natural remedies are given below:
1. One of the easiest home remedies for joint discomfort is to take your bath with warm water. It is very effective and reduces your joint discomfort easily.
2. Intake of banana is said to be effective in reducing the pain due to pain. It is said to be the best among the fruits especially for the person suffering from pain. It provides strength and grease to the joints.
3. Intake of carrot juice is highly beneficial for the patients of joint stiffness. It is a good home remedy for this problem and it also makes our ligaments stronger.
4. You can also give hot and cold compresses on the painful region. It will definitely reduce your pain from the joint.
5. Exercises are very much effective in the problem of stiffness. Doing exercise amplifies your joint flexibility and also strengthens your bones.
6. To reduce your joint pain, you can also massage gently with warm olive oil. It is a cheap and useful natural remedy for joint stiffness.
7. You can also take carrot juice equally mixed with lemon juice in order to reduce the joint pain. It is one of the good home remedies for joint pain.